Chief Engineers Corner
U.S. Public Health Service
Engineer Professional Advisory Committee (EPAC)
Quick Links & News
***All hyperlinks to documents that were disabled by HHS IT have been fixed and should be operational. If you find a link that is still broken, please email EPAC-POSTINGS@LIST.NIH.GOV. Note: the “back” button is still not working on the PAC websites. We are aware of this issue and have reported it to the IT PAC. In the meantime, we suggest you select “Open link in new tab” when accessing documents or webpages to make navigation easier. We are sorry for the inconvenience.***
EPAC is currently seeking new Voting Members for the 2020-2022 term.
- If interested, please submit an application by COB Friday July 5, 2019. Web link here.
>2019 EPAC Meeting Calendar. All PHS engineers are inviting to attend EPAC Open Meetings!
>Latest Engineer Vacancy Listing
>NEW Best Kept Secrets - Engineer Category
>Latest EPAC Newsletter
>Public Health Infrastructure Assessment Guide: A Guide for USPHS Engineer Officers (2017)
>To subscribe to the EPAC Listserv, click here.
Mission of PHS Engineers
PHS engineers play a vital role in the overall PHS mission to protect and advance the health of the nation:
- Provide sound engineering expertise in the support of specific agency objectives
- Use engineering skills to safeguard the public and to research and identify solutions to the many health-related problems that face our nation
- Remain on the cutting edge of engineering disciplines and technology as we face the health and environmental challenges of the future
- Provide assistance directly to the American people in the form of professional consultation and the provision of health-related facilities
To increase participation across the category we created a webform to anonymously capture questions and/or concerns you may be hesitant to ask. During EPAC General Meetings or through the EPAC Listerv as appropriate, we will answer questions submitted through this webform. Please take this opportunity to let us know what is on your mind.
Do you want to make a change to EPAC's website, or do you notice something incorrect or outdated? If so, please submit your request to EPAC-POSTINGS@LIST.NIH.GOV. Thank you for helping to keep the EPAC website up to date and relevant to PHS Engineers!
Page Last Modified on 5/13/2019
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.