Commissioned Corps E-Bulletin
Self-Service Payroll Information for Retirees and Annuitants
Submitted by CAPT William B. Knight, USPHS,
Director, Recruitment, Marketing, and Information Systems Division,
Office of Commissioned Corps Force Management
Since 2006, retirees and annuitants of the Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service (Corps) have had access to self-service technology to retrieve their statements of earnings and deductions. The Corps continued to mail paper statements on a monthly basis. In an effort to reduce costs to the taxpayers, and use more modern technology, effective 1 July 2010, the monthly mailings will be discontinued.

Consistent with the other uniformed services, the Corps will only provide a paper statement of earnings and deductions when there is a change in the net pay to a retiree or annuitant. In most cases, this will be an annual mailing when there is a cost of living increase. However, retirees and annuitants will receive a paper statement of earnings and deductions when there is a change in something like Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Compensation, Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay (CRDP), tax withholding, garnishments, TRICARE premiums, or other similar items that result in a change of net pay.

A user ID and password is needed to access your information. The Corps provided this information to retirees and annuitants in the past. Please contact the Commissioned Corps Helpdesk at 301-594-0961 or for assistance with accessing your information or to obtain your user ID and password. 

The Web address to access your information is:
Health and Human Services Public Health, Commissioned Corps Public Health, Commissioned Corps

HHS, Office of Public Health and Science
Office of Commissioned Corps Force Management
Tower Building
1101 Wootton Parkway, Plaza Level Suite 100
Rockville, MD 20852