Welcome to the Environmental Health Officer Professional Advisory Committee's (EHOPAC) website!
EHOPAC Vision Statement
To be a trusted source of high-quality resources and services that successfully empower EH professionals to be the best PHS Officers they can be.
EHOPAC Leadership Welcome Message
Greetings and Welcome to the 2023 Operational Year!
CAPT Erin Evans, EHOPAC Chair
The Environmental Health Officer Professional Advisory Committee (EHOPAC) welcomes you to our website and the 2023 Operational Year! As the 2023 EHOPAC Chair, it is my privilege to work alongside such a dedicated and talented group of EHOPAC Voting Members and Volunteers in service to our category. Together we are committed to navigating these challenging times. I am constantly inspired by the dedication, resilience, and unwavering commitment to excellence that is shown, by the Voting Members and volunteers of the EHOPAC and also by our category’s officers stationed across the country. This year, let us come together to create an environment where we all can thrive and succeed no matter what challenges come our way. Together we will lead in the face of uncertainty, and think boldly about our future in the Corps. Most importantly let us support each other, and create a culture of collaboration and excellence as we strive to achieve our mission to be a trusted source of high-quality resources and services that successfully empower environmental health professionals to be the best PHS officers they can be. We look forward to working with you all this year.
Your 2023 EHOPAC Executive Committee:
- CAPT Erin Evans, EHOPAC Chair
- CDR Steve Galvez, EHOPAC Chair Elect
- CAPT Jessica Havranek, EHOPAC Immediate Past Chair
- LT Braden Hickey, EHOPAC Secretary
- CDR Katie Bante, EHOPAC Executive Committee Liaison
- LCDR Kathryn McNamara, EHOPAC Special Assistant to the Chair
Your 2023 EHOPAC Voting Members and Subcommittee Chairs:
- Awards and Recognition – CDR Beth Wittry
- Communications – CDR Michelle Dittrich and LCDR Sandra Carpio
- History – CDR Martin Smith and CDR Bill Bird
- Information Technology – LCDR Mark Otto
- Mentoring and Career Development – CDR Candis Hunter and LCDR Laura Annetta
- Readiness – CDR David Bales and CDR Charlie Darr
- Recruitment and Orientation – CDR Corey Butler and LCDR Doug Erling
- Training and Events – LCDR Sam Frank and LCDR Krista Ferry
Below are the number of ways to keep tabs on our activities and to plug-in throughout the year. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We hope that you will mark your calendars to participate in our quarterly open EHOPAC meetings this year from 1300 - 1500 ET
- Spring Meeting: 14MAR
- Summer Meeting: 13JUN
- Fall Meeting: 12SEP
- Winter Meeting: 12DEC
- Details regarding call-in and webinar information will be sent by LT Hickey over the EHOPAC Listserv prior to each meeting.
– John G. Todd Award –
CAPT Aimee Treffiletti
EHOPAC Anonymous Feedback | Facebook | LinkedIn
Page Last Modified on 8/21/2023