Nomination and Membership
Nomination and Membership Subcommittee
Mission Statement: The Nomination and Membership Subcommittee facilitates the annual selection of APAOC Voting Members through the nomination and appointment processes authorized in the APAOC Bylaws, and coordinates activities related to the selection of Executive Committee Members and Chairs and Co-Chairs of Subcommittees and Workgroups.
Goals for 2020:
- Solicit new voting member nominations of officers from diverse geographic areas
- Increase voting membership from diverse USPHS professional categories
- Submit a new voting membership nomination package to the Minority Officers Liaison Council before September 15
- Maintain the APAOC Voting Members roster
- Review and update the Nomination and Membership Subcommittee Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
Nomination and Membership Subcommittee Contacts:
Chair: CAPT Khang Ngo, KNgo@hrsa.gov; CDR Quynh-Van Tran, Alternate, Quynh-Van.Tran@fda.hhs.gov
Co-Chair: LCDR Jaspreet Gill, Jaspreet.Gill@usda.gov; LT Yajun Jason Tu, Alternate, Yajun.Tu@fda.hhs.gov
Page Last Modified on 3/5/2020
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.