Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service


Request a Performance

How to request a performance

Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and non-HHS organizations are eligible for requesting performances by the USPHS Commissioned Corps Music Ensemble.


    1. Review the information on the Performance Request Submission Process, found on page 1 and 2 of the Performance Request Form.
    2. Complete pages 3 and 4 of the Performance Request Form.
    3. Email the completed Performance Request Form to To do so, manually save the form then email it, or simply print, scan, and email the completed form.

Click here to access the Performance Request Form [PDF - 175KB].

Page Last Modified on 10/1/2018

This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.

You will be automatically logged out in , losing any unsaved work. Any movement detected within the screen will allow you more time.

External Link Warning!