The Smoking and Tobacco Use Advisory Committee (STUAC) Communications Subcommittee is responsible for implementing the following charge:
- Foster and faciliatate communication on STUAC activities
- Serve as interagency liaison for STUAC
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate messaging and marketing of STUAC services and activities
- Develop and disseminate Tobacco, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, and Related Trends (TERT) Newsletter
- Support STUAC intra-workgroup communications
The Communications Subcommittee consists of the following Initiatives:
- Listserv Management/Distribution: Communications Subcommittee will foster and facilitate communication through the TNC listserv. The listserv distributions will be disseminated within a timely manner and in line with STUAC leadership values. Communications Subcommittee may also forward listserv distribution requests to other PACs and OSG advisory groups at the request of STUAC leadership.
- Tobacco, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, and Related Trends (TERT) Newsletter: Communications Subcommittee will keep clinicians abreast of the latest nicotine related literature through article summary and highlighting clinical pearls via a quarterly newsletter.
Please enjoy recent issues of the STUAC's quarterly TERT Newsletter and earn clinical continuing education credits from our CE digest.
Page Last Modified on 9/28/2023