Awards and Recognition
The goal of the APAOC Awards and Recognition Subcommittee is to promote the recognition of Asian Pacific American officers and their notable accomplishments. This goal is accomplished by the following:
- RADM Samuel Lin Award (Senior Officer of the Year Award)
- RADM Kenneth Moritsugu Award (Junior Officer of the Year Award)
- CAPT Allan Lock Award (open to current or past voting members of APAOC)
- Other competitive awards for APAOC nominees
- Special Assignment Award for eligible APAOC voting members
- Other recognitions (e.g., Letter of Appreciation, and Certificate of Appreciation)
Goals for 2022:
- To recognize Asian Pacific American officers and their notable accomplishments through RADM Samuel Lin Award, RADM Kenneth Moritsugu Award, and CAPT Allan Lock Award.
- To recognize APAOC voting members who have completed over 30 service hours to APAOC through the Special Assignment Award.
- To recognize APAOC members for their excellence service throughout the year with a Letter of Appreciation or a Certificate of Appreciation.
CDR Kent Bui, Chair, Kent.Bui@fda.hhs.gov; LCDR Yen Anh Bui, Alternate, Yenanh.Bui@fda.hhs.gov
LCDR Tramara Dam, Co-Chair, Tramara.Dam@fda.hhs.gov; LCDR Trami Nguyen, Alternate, Trami.Nguyen@fda.hhs.gov
Page Last Modified on 1/26/2022
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.