2020 HSPAC Analytics Subcommittee
The HSPAC Analytics Subcommittee provides data analytics that inform on the nature and impact of our Category, with a focus on developing data-driven products that encompass all aspects of the HS Category Officer’s career, from commissioning to retirement.
- Provide data analytic capabilities in such a way as to inform the targeted audience as to the nature of the Category; officers, mentors, mentees, supervisors, senior leadership within the Category, the Department, and non-HHS organizations which may employ HS officers.
- Liaise with USPHS Division of Commissioned Corps Personnel (DCCPR)) to ensure the HS Category maintains appropriate and adequate access to support the leadership decision making process.
- Liaise with representatives from both the HSPAC and PAGs to ensure data collected by stakeholders is appropriately structured, is non-duplicative in nature, and is treated with appropriate safeguards to protect personally identifiable information (PII).
- Design, validate, implement and deliver training modules to HS officers across the Category to enhance knowledge, understanding and applicability of data analytic processes throughout an officer’s career.
- PAGs will provide a supportive and/or content expertise to the analytic subcommittee.
Data Visualization Team