University Point of Contact (UPOC) Program
The University Point of Contact (UPOC) program assigns one or more USPHS pharmacists, known as a "UPOC", to engage with each US School of Pharmacy. If you are interested in participating in the UPOC program, please feel free to contact the "UPOC Program Leads", whose contact information may be found under the "PharmPAC - Activities and Activity Leads" heading of the PharmPAC's General Meeting Minutes.
Important UPOC Links
For information on the UPOC Program, please reference the below resosurces.
- UPOC Program Max.gov page max.gov login required
- UPOC Procedures
- Sign up for Regional UPOC Volunteer Listservs
- Points of Contact for Schools of Pharmacy (Updated 9/30/2023)
- To Report completed UPOC activities please send an email to the appropriate UPOC Local Lead with the following information:
- Date of activity
- Officer(s) that participated
- Pharmacy school
- Event name
- Event type (in person with address or virtual/email and platform)
- Was this a Prevention through Active Community Engagement (PACE) sponsored event (Yes/No)
- A list of any Recruitment Materials that were used (UPOC newsletters, PHS websites, Rosters, vacancy list, PHS presentation slides, etc.)
- Any suggestions for Recruitment Materials in the future and how to improve them
University Point of Contact Newsletter
The UPOC Newsletter is a bi-monthly publication highlighting UPOC events and activities. The newsletter also serves as a good resource for information relevant to students interested in a pharmacy career with the USPHS.
Page Last Modified on 9/29/2023
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.