DIETITIAN PAC READINESS SUBCOMMITTEE
USPHS RDs on deployment to Atlanta, GA for Hurricane Relief efforts, Fall 2017
- To collaborate with RedDOG regarding the role of dietitians during deployment
- To assist dietitian officers in their pursuit to attain and maintain basic level of force readiness
Readiness Subcommittee Mission
- Take a pro-active, mentoring approach to readiness
- Liaise with RedDOG & keep the category up to date on readiness & deployment issues
- Advise RedDOG regarding food service during deployment & dietitian staffing for the Field Medical Stations
Dietitian Deployment Guide
Readiness and Deployment Operations Group (RedDOG)
PHS Basic Readiness Standards
- New Requirements: Weight Standards have been implement in the 2018 APFT
Reminder: The President’s Challenge option has been eliminated. President’s Challenge Awards received prior to July 1, 2015 will remain valid for one year from the date of the award.
Starting July 1, 2015 all officers must complete the Annual Physical Fitness Test (APFT) yearly to maintain the physical fitness basic readiness requirement. The current APFT will remain until the revised APFT is effective. The revised APFT will be effective January 1, 2016.
It is important for officers to start training in advance of the expiration of their APFT to ensure they can meet the new standards.
Field Medical Readiness Badge
Readiness Subcommittee Chair
LCDR Tara Lemons
CAPT Susan Steinman, CDR Elaine Little, CDR Sandra Magera, LCDR Heather Cline, LCDR Christie Menna, LCDR Katrina Piercy, LT Kimberlea Gibbs, LT Aleysa Oleynik
Website Feedback and Suggestions?: E-mail
Page Last Modified on 5/1/2019
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.