Community Engagement Workgroup
- Increase public awareness of the Commissioned Corps.
- Provide opportunities for engagement in Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities.
- Facilitate the development of consistent, high-quality, evidence-based presentations for effective community outreach and collaboration.
Goals for 2022
- Engage with PACE/SGET leadership to explore opportunities for collaboration with APAOC.
- Recruit and implement APAOC Community Engagement Regional Leads across the nation to conduct community engagement events with a focus on the AAPI community.
- Engage with other PHS organizations such as District of Columbia Commissioned Officers Association (DCCOA), Charter Minority Advisory Groups (CMAGs) to discuss and explore opportunities for collaboration with APAOC.
If you are interested in community engagement activities in AAPI communities, please feel free to contact the subcommittee chair and co-chair:
Chair: CDR Mona Patel, Mona.Patel@fda.hhs.gov Alternate: LT Truong-Vinh Phung, Truong-Vinh.Phung@fda.hhs.gov
Co-Chair: CDR Quynh-Van Tran, Quynh-Van.Tran@fda.hhs.gov Alternate: LT Jin Qin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Modified on 6/1/2022
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.