Public Relations and Outreach
Public Relations and Outreach Subcommittee
Mission Statement: APAOC Public Relations (PR) and Outreach Subcommittee communicate the mission of the United Public Health Service (USPHS) to the Asian Pacific American community, in addition to increasing the visibility and presence of APAOC.
Goals for 2020:
- Promote participation in community and professional outreach events and other PACs.
- Create and design new APAOC merchandise for members.
- Collaborate with officers in organizing meet-and-greet events throughout the country.
Public Relations and Outreach Subcommittee Contacts:
Chair: LCDR Rebecca Wong, Rebecca.Wong@fda.hhs.gov; Alternate: LCDR Mona Patel, Mona.Patel@fda.hhs.gov
Co-Chair: LCDR Kathleen Tisdale, KTisdale2@cdc.gov; Alternate: LCDR Trami Nguyen, Trami.Nguyen@fda.hhs.gov
- May 22, 2020: Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month Observance, FDA White Oak campus, Silver Spring, MD
- Social and professional outreach events - Host/Co-host local meet and greet social events (year-round)
- January 23, 2020: The 3rd Annual Lunar New Year Potluck, Anchorage, AK
Page Last Modified on 3/26/2020
This page may require you to download plug-ins to view all content. Persons with disabilities having problems accessing any PDF or document on this page may call 1-888-225-3302 toll free for assistance.