The role of the BCOAG Historian Committee is to assist with documenting BCOAG activities by archiving related and relevant article and/or pictures.
Historian Committee Goals and Objectives
BCOAG Historian Committee Goals for 2019:
- Actively engage retired BCOAG Officers; and host another discussion panel fielding retired BCOAG officers.
- Create a historical timeline of BCOAG - from creation to present day. This would include major events with photos, videos, and officers’ reflections.
- Collaborate with the Communication and Public Relations Committee and/or other committees, as needed.
- Create photo and video sharing site/clearinghouse.
- Committee meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month.
If you are interested in participating with the BCOAG Historian Committee or would like more information, please contact the BCOAG Historian Chair: LCDR Cornelius Moore or the Co-chair: LCDR Oumou Barry .
This is your initial text.
Page Last Modified on 2/7/2019